How to give up the guilt, step out of overwhelming, and rediscover the joy in parenting.
Don't worry, I hate junk mail too. We'll never share your address or spam your inbox.
What you'll learn in this series:
- How to shift from punishing to understanding how you can meet both their needs and yours
- How to be with your child’s powerful energy in a positive, connected way, so parenting is fun again.
- A hack for the stress that comes with morning routines
- Navigating bedtime
- How to tap into your child's intrinsic motivation
- Dealing with judgement: Yours, theirs, and especially your mothers-in-law!
- Understanding what's at the core of tattle-tailing and how to respond
- And so much more!!!
These are not quick fixes, they’re small steps toward joy.
Do you sometimes feel confused, overwhelmed, stuck, and exhausted?
Parenting is not easy at any stage.
What will it feel like to have tools that empower you to make it fun, connected, juicy, and nourishing in your own way.Let's do this!
Don't worry, you don't have to attend live. All episodes will be available for 48 hours!
MEET YOUR SPEAKERS
Dr. Laura Markham
Dr. Lynyetta Willis
Dr. William Stixrud & Ned Johnson
Julie King &
Ed Gough Jr.
Raising strong-willed kids? Me too.
I'm Sonali Vongchusiri
I’m a parent coach, founder of this series, and Forward Together Parenting. I often say that I was that kid and then I had three of those kids. I combine heart-centered and empowering parenting approaches to bring a parent’s awareness to the needs at the root of the unrest they feel. My passion is supporting parents to return to trust, connection, confidence, and delight in themselves and their relationship with their children.
I find children wise, attuned and present. I find parents wise, attuned and present. I’m here to support you in seeing this, too.
I live in Bangkok. I’m originally from the US and I’m of Indian origin. I have albinism, which means I have no pigment in my skin, hair, or eyes. What that makes me is clear. I see people in ways they don’t see themselves.
AND…I’m proof that it’s possible to repair just about any break in relationship with your child.