Reconnect to your values, review how you make decisions, and rejoice in new possibilities. Learn when your natural instincts serve you and your child and what to do if they don't.
UNCOVER YOUR TRUE PARENTING PERSONALITY
Parenting isn't one size fits all. Each one of us operates from a unique combination of internal desires, influences and values that changes how we perceive situations and how we respond to them.
The good news? Most of us fall into one of four distinct categories. Knowing what parenting personality you are sheds light on why some parts of parenting feel easy, while other parts feel tougher than pushing a stroller up a mountain.
TAKE THE (ONE-MINUTE) QUIZ
Love The Parent You Are
When you understand the part your parenting personality plays in your motives and choices you can take away blame and shame. Parenting moves from "imperfect" to personality-led. (and that's ALWAYS right).
PSST! RESULTS ARE IN...
YOUR QUIZ RESULTS WILL REVEAL
- Your unique strengths as a parent - and some of the struggles. See! It isn't that you are getting things wrong, only that you may be using strategies not aligned with your parenting personality.
- Ways you could be secretly overriding your true parenting personality. The reason parents often feel exhausted, overwhelmed and get locked in power battles is because they are parenting in ways a million light-years away from their real north star.
- What to do when your parenting personality leads you to burnout and how to "borrow" from the other parenting personalities.
- How to sync your parenting style with your child's needs and demands without sacrificing your own.
- Tips for maximising the strengths that come naturally with your parenting style
TAKE THE QUIZ